Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Outdoor Wednesday - Nellysford Virginia

When we leave Wintergreen Resort we drive to 151 via Beech Grove Rd.  We always pass this little shack on the side of the road.  I don't know if it is a fishing shack, you can just barely see the creek on the other side, or if it was a produce stand, or what it is.

I've passed it several times and wanted to stop and take a picture.  So this Saturday I did. The light was on the wrong side of the things - so I'll have to try again - but for now:


 photo 2013-03-09111930_zpsbc5d0707.jpg


Nellysford, Virginia photo 2013-03-09112014_zpsd5b0d92b.jpg

I'm linking this post to A Southern Daydreamer's Outdoor Wednesday

4 comments:

Michelle said...

A sweet, little building.

W. Latane Barton said...

I love old buildings!

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the
favor”.I'm attempting to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

My site click through the following post

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.