Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Greensprings Trail

It is cold again. And it was windy today. brrr...
but clear and sunny too. Took the dogs out for a bit mid day along Greensprings Trail.  We startled some deer, were fussed at by a large bird (I couldn't see it clearly up in the trees. Maybe a hawk?) and I kicked in a track in the field behind the housing development.  I had great plans to lay a long track with two turns and work on articles... but it was freezing. So I kicked in a short track with two turns and called it "good."






2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a beautiful outing and a great portrait at the end!

troutbirder said...

Nothing like spring and hiking with the dogs. Our newly adopted GSD, Lily, is proving to be great on the least. Although I still miss Baron terribly Lily is great on and off as she doesn't drag me through the woods upon seeing deer and squirrels and off the leash she stays close when I'm birding....:)