Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My oldest is 16. My my how the time does fly!

pink & purple balloons 

pretty homemade cupcakes

MLyons and I made 3 different batches of cupcakes. We made strawberry cupcakes via "The Cake Mix Doctor" in which one adds fresh strawberries and jello to yellow cake mix. And we made lemon lime cupcakes via a recipe I found by Betty Crocker: Key Lime Cupcakes by Betty Crocker and MLyons made chocolate cupcakes from scratch following the Hershey's recipe found on the back of the Hershey Cocoa: Hershey's Chocolate Cake recipe. And I firmly believe in buttercream icing so we made that here at the house and went to town with the sprinkles.
ready for taste testing

those bright greens and pinks come from the jello. no additional food coloring added (the jello obviously has plenty!)

which flavor do you like better?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The taste testers look happy!