Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring

ah! It is spring in Virginia! *sigh*
I have friends in the North East letting us know it is still snowing and I am grateful that my lawn is covered in cherry blossom petals from the rainstorm last night.



My teenage track champion is not so pleased. "I am trying to run" she complained gasping "and everyone has giant pollen power puff bombs planted in their front yard. I can not breathe."

In truth she cannot. I finally convinced her to let me take her to Urgent Care as she has been sniffling and having sinus headaches for weeks and her mile times are showing that she is not 100%.


2 comments:

Okio B Designs said...

Still waiting for spring to, well, spring here. It's been cold and rainy all week. Wish I was in VA!

Jeanine

Michelle said...

My daughter suffers with allergy problems as well. She plays softball and is out in it all evening. I feel your pain!