Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Whirlwind

So it has just been a mad dash lately. I'm at school volunteering in fourth grade every other week, and in first grade on alternating weeks. We've transitioned to spring sports and my husband is back on the road which makes the driving a bit tough. Happily my mother helps out twice a week and drives the boys to soccer. My left shoulder is still not healed so it's been off to the orthopedic, and PT, and an MRI (for which they drugged me and wow - I was loopy all day!). I see the ortho tomorrow for results. I was supposed to leave for Fl tomorrow and take the little sister to Disney but there has been a change of plan and we are headed to NJ this weekend instead.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

It sounds crazy....just like my house! I hope you get some good results about the shoulder!