Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer Sewing

for years I've had this idea in the back of my head... that I would sew & sell clothes and eventually have people help me to sew and sell those clothes. And something clicked this spring and I decided to jump in and see what would happen. So with a friend I created "Whigs & Tories." Then my friend got promoted, found out her baby has some immune challenges and pretty much: bad timing for her to start a new project. So now it is me, and a lady named Heather who does about 1/2 of the sewing.

We have quite the little collection going:

 you can see  more on Instagram https://instagram.com/whigs_tories/

some of our things are only being shown in local locations: Sugar & Spice and Revibe Co. are both businesses in Williamsburg that are showing pieces from Whigs & Tories.



You can also find us on Etsy: 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WhigsandTories

For summer we are offering comfort waist shorts, JonJon's, Pinafore sets with ruffle diaper covers, and classic sundresses. As summer progresses we are starting to plan for fall; A-line jumpers and capris and Holiday clothes are being planned.

and I'm joining Bev's Pink Saturday link-up:



No comments: