Saturday, August 15, 2015

New Jersey Dragon

I was driving in New Jersey recently taking the kid I refer to as "Dragon" to Sejong Camp. And just as we were almost there we passed this awesome dragon:

welding, weld, dragon, sculpture, metal, cool dragon, dragon sculpture, blairstown, new jersey, ny

and I pulled over to get a couple snapshots on the phone

welding, weld, dragon, sculpture, metal, cool dragon, dragon sculpture, blairstown, new jersey, ny


welding, weld, dragon, sculpture, metal, cool dragon, dragon sculpture, blairstown, new jersey, ny

welding, weld, dragon, sculpture, metal, cool dragon, dragon sculpture, blairstown, new jersey, ny

So I'm hopeful that this guardian of wisdom is an omen that my Dragon is having fun at camp.

I'm playing off the blue sky and including this in Smiling Sally's Blue Monday linkup 


2 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Hi CaitlinMarie,

What an unusual sight! I'm so glad that you had your camera ready. Thanks for playing today.

Happy Blue Monday!

Annesphamily said...

Such a unique dragon! I am new following you. I like your style! Have a terrific week.