Friday, September 4, 2015

Discovery

Was out in the garden (read jungle) today picking roma tomatoes and happened upon a baby bunny and then another one and then a third.
Retreated quickly.
Grabbed the phone.
texted my oldest child.
snuck back for pictures



curious little bunny came to see the camera

I am a bit worried for these babies. There are three dogs in my house. Mama bunny what were you thinking? There is a fence to keep the dogs out of the garden and that usually works. And mama bunny no doubt thought she was very clever putting the nest up in a garden bed. The cover is good, they are concealed by a literal jungle... but I'm worried for them all the same. They are so very cute!








Baby Bunnies from Cailin Yates on Vimeo.

1 comment:

troutbirder said...

They are cute but ..... Hope your shoulder continues to improve. A knee REPLACEMENT was nothing compared to my shoulder repair & I lack a key ingredient for success - patience. Oh well.