Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas Wreaths in Colonial Williamsburg

Christmas in Williamsburg is one of my favorite things. I haven't been able to walk through Colonial Williamsburg as often this year, lots going on! But I did get out once or twice and managed to take some quick snapshots with the iphone. Not high quality photography, but hopefully you will all enjoy the wreaths anyway.

colonial Williamsburg, colonial christmas, wreath, fruit, natural decorations, virginia

toy maker, wreath, colonial williamsburg, colonial christmas, dried flowers

dried flowers, dried cinnamon, natural decorations, colonial decorations, colonial christmas, Colonial Williamsburg

sunflowers, pinecones, shoe, Colonial Williamsburg, Colonial Virginia, Christmas



Linking to:




5 comments:

bj said...

love all the wreaths...:)

Adam said...

I never put up a wreath (never the time or effort on my part) but those look good

Angie said...

Very pretty! Thanks for your visit.

Shelia said...

Oh, these are such lovely wreaths! I love Colonial Williamsburg and have been quite a few times but never at Christmas time! Thank you so much for popping in to see me!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

namaki said...

Christmas is in the air !!